Wednesday, 3 September 2008

Introduction

I am a soon-to-be college-graduate, lives-at-home, single adult who is content with my life. I decided to start a blog as a sort of way to keep a type of journal. I have never been very good at keeping a regular journal and so this may keep me more interested. I am going to use this blog more as a way to vent my thoughts and feelings than to be a track of what I am doing.

Right now my life is relatively boring, with not much going on besides working as a cashier at the Chubbuck Wal-Mart and enjoying the company of my ever so lively family. I just finished my last two semesters at BYU-Idaho on July 18, 2008. I will be student teaching somewhere in Salt Lake, UT from January until April before I graduate with a BS in Social Studies Education. I will teach anywhere from grade 6 to grade twelve any subject from Geography, History, Economics, and Political Science/Government.

No comments: