Wednesday, 3 September 2008
nostalgia
My parents have planned a little family reunion this weekend at Island Park for just our family. It seems weird that we can have a family reunion with just us, but now that Heidi and James are both married, we have to plan things to have all of us together. I helped my Mom go shopping for the groceries that we will be needing and Sarah for the food she is taking back to Rexburg. I am jealous of Sarah in so many ways. I am not jealous of having to worry about homework or worrying about money or any of the other stress that comes with college life, but I am jealous of the Tuesday Devotionals that I am going to miss, and the Room-mate bonding, Purple-chairing, and ice-cream runs. I will even miss the classes. I loved going to class and learning about the world. I guess there are some advantages to being a college-graduate once I am finished, but I will still miss BYU-I.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment