Tuesday, 9 September 2008

new days

It is Tuesday morning and I get to return to Rexburg! I really do need to overcome my longing for Rexburg, but life was just so much more exciting there. I decided to make my life more exciting here by getting a job with the school district as a substitute teacher. I also signed up for an institute class on Thursday nights. I won't be able to attend until next week because of a temple trip with the stake. I really hope that I can attend every week, but I have no idea what my schedule will be like. All this excitement gives me hope for exciting days to come, and I hope to be busy. I will continue to work on preparing for student teaching. I need to study for the Praxis and Technology tests in order to be certified to teach after graduation. I might get a job in Salt Lake if I like it down there. I never really wanted to live in Utah, but the idea is growing on me. I guess I don't really need to worry about it. Life is good and the Lord is merciful.

1 comment:

Katie and Victor said...

Lissy you are so cute! So have you started Substitute teaching? Do you like it? I prefer the younger children because they still listen to me!